Profile

Hi, I'm Jia Zhe. This is my blog where I post little snippets of my life, fanfiction and orginal works. I've also recently taken to writing a lot about Kung Fu Panda and its characters. Enjoy. But only if you really want to.


Links

An Hua
Clarence
Ruth
Quadrivial Quandary
Poetry Daily
The Online Citizen
Yawning Bread
Singapore Notes



Shout!



Archives

January 2007
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012

Relief

05:24, Sunday, 20 April 2008

For the first time in my life, I brought home 3 trophies in just 2 days.
1. Quarter-finalist for Julia Gabriel's Debating Championships
2. Overall 3rd Best Speaker For 'B' Division
3. 1st Runner-up Zone 9 First Aid Competition, Ambulance Category
I guess that it is a cause for celebration, but I just don't feel like it.
Looking at the others who had done much better, I just did not feel as important.
At least the two most demanding activities for the semester are over, and I can concentrate on my SAs.
But is it what I really want? Nowadays I no longer can see what I really want.
Currently stuck in an identity crisis and I can't see the way out.
Only time will tell, so I'm going to wait.
Study,
Study, Study, Study, Study, Study is all that can be done.
.
Jesus Take The Wheel
She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati

On a snow white Christmas Eve
Going home to see her Mama and her Daddy with the baby in the backseat
Fifty miles to go and she was running low on faith and gasoline
It'd been a long hard year
She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention
She was going way too fast
Before she knew it she was spinning on a thin black sheet of glass
She saw both their lives flash before her eyes
She didn't even have time to cry
She was so scared
She threw her hands up in the air

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder
And the car came to a stop
She cried when she saw that baby in the backseat sleeping like a rock
And for the first time in a long time
She bowed her head to pray
She said I'm sorry for the way
I've been living my life
I know I've got to change
So from now on tonight

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on

Oh, Jesus take the wheel
Oh, I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
From this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel
Oh, take it, take it from me
Oh, why, oh




Web layout by JinxieJinx©. Fonts by dafont.com and 1001freefonts.com. Stock image by Maria Li @ stock.xchng. Snow script by Rainbow Arch Scripts. No redistribution allowed. Copyright © 2009 by Jinxie's Layouts. All rights reserved.