I haven't been updating for a while as I was getting bored, but the Mid-Autumn Festival was really good, so I decided to upload some pictures. Chess pieces? Nah, they're mooncakes!
A random cat lying on a bench, it's human friendly.
My sister's stuffed rabbit toy under a folder.
Anyways, a lot has happened since I last posted, so it's probably going to all come out here.
National Day celebrations in school were probably the worst one I had, as the programme went downhill as the morning dragged on. Firstly, after the customary recollections, the ?Drama Club? and ?Choir? (happened 1 month ago, therefore it's a little fuzzy) came on to perform a few acts like songs and dancing. That was alright, actually. But after which they started a cheer competition or something of that manner. How should I sum it up? Well, the cheers were completely incomprehensible, over the already prevalent din. And for no reason at all, we were then left for a good 30 minutes to do whatever we wanted. Unorganised much? So I spent that time discussing with Yeo Qi Jie on how to murder a certain someone (Just kidding) without being caught. Here are a few methods we came up with.
1. Hyoscine - An alkaloid drug used to treat motion sickness. An overdose causes delirium, stupor, delusions paralysis and death.
2. Air embolism - The injection of gas into the artery or vein. The air plugs the valves in the left ventricle, and causes deep air thrombosis (English: Heart attack).
3. Blunt force trauma to the cranium - May cause cerebral compression and internal bleeding within the brain.
4. Clams - Yes, clams as in shellfish. But don;t underestimate the power of seafood. Clams produce small traces of amnesiac, which of 1 gram is enough to kill millions.
The list extends on, but the four were the best. I'm not a psychotic killer, though. I just started watching CSI, and it has kind of grown on me.
I can't really say much about Teachers' Day, since I was one of the game-person-things. Basically, me and Ruth were put in charge of the skipping challenge. Joy. What could be more fun than spending time watching people swing a fibrous cord repeatedly over their head and under their legs? And the guy who did multiple skips did not help at all.
I have to do homework now, so I'll say more in a later post which shall be put up at an undisclosed time.
In the meantime, be lucky, alright?